Someone uploaded ABC's 2002 look into the Zodiac case.
A few comments and observations:
* The got Betty Lou Jensen's name wrong.
* One investigator seems to specify that Faraday and Jensen were "ordered" out of the car.
* They don't mention Zodiac contacting police after murdering Darlene Ferrin, and wounding Mike Mageau. As terrifying as that was, I think it's strange they don't mention it.
* Jim Dunbar briefly appears in one of the interview segments, but whatever he had to say that would have been worth hearing about, wasn't used in this documentary. Also, odd is they never mention the crazed caller on his show was an inmate at an insane asylum.
* The host describing the Lake Berryesa setting sounds awkwardly hammy and over-the-top. It's like, 'Dude, you know you're talking about an incident where someone was murdered, right?'
* Officer Foulke is shown adamantly denying that he and Zelms stopped Zodiac (as he always has). What's peculiar about this, is immediately afterward, excepts of Z mentioning he -was- stopped by officers is displayed. Ummm.....
* A brief shot of Tom Voight's website is shown, but it's strange that he doesn't appear in any interview segments. Tom if you're reading this, were you approached for this?
* When they begin discussing Arthur Leigh Allen, a photo of Darlene Ferrin is shown, and a man is standing beside her. Anyone know who that man is?
* The host says that Allen died without ever being named a suspect by police. Yeah.....
* They never give the name of the writer that is stated to be a suspect of the Zodiac killings, but the man apparently did offer his DNA, and he lived close to Paul Stine's murder scene. Anyone know who this individual is?